With our partner we develop web and mobile applications. We are looking for an intern who has advanced knowledge in react.js. To be an expert is less important than strong drive and ability to learn.
- Creating administration layout to manage CRUD events
- Creating a public layout for the users
- react, redux, bootstrap knowledge
- Advantage: CoreUI, node.js, react native
We are Erasmus Life Budapest, a 3 years old Hungarian association and company founded by young enthusiasts of partying, travelling, fun and international life. We provide everything what international students need: help in finding flats, discount card with awesome deals, and amazing events. We are organizing special parties for 500-1500 people, the most fun nights in Budapest like the Boat party on river Danube, Pool party at the biggest water park in the city, and trips to the beautiful sights of Hungary and the surrounding countries. We also have daily events like beer pong, pub crawl, quiz nights, cultural events, sports days and so on. We are searching for people who are professional, proactive and are full of energy to contribute to our growth day by day with their work.
Website: erasmuslifebudapest.com/ (under development, new site to be published soon)
Video of our events: facebook.com/ErasmusLifeBudapest/videos/739594729532460/
We are UX Jam, a 1 year old User Experience focused web and app development team. From unique websites through wordpress plugins to eCommerce sites we just started to develop our own product which is a cloud based order and stock management application for cafés, bars and restaurants. We hope you can find the best project to learn what you are interested in. Get in touch and join 😀
Extras for all of our interns
- Eligibility to receive Erasmus+ scholarship
- Reference, recommendation letter for future positions
- Help in finding accommodation
- Free entrance to our events
- Discounts at our partners
- High level of responsibility, intense learning
- Very fastly developing company with young and fun people
- Learning management, event organization and leadership skills
- Life at ELB is all about parties, travel and fun – but also hard work behind it
Join our team as an Intern!
You can join and work for Erasmus Life Budapest!
Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address!
Hope to see you soon in our fleet! ;)