Erasmus Life Budapest has more and more upcoming events every semester, and we need a new member in our media team, to update the social media platform and website with graphic content. The intern will be responsible for creative tasks, mainly to promote our events on the social media platforms and our website.
- Create facebook event covers, flyers, various different virtual and printed marketing contents
- Working closely with the Student content manager on creating communication material
- Being proactive in creating and managing graphic content, be the most effective in communication
- High level of creativity
- Professional Photoshop usage
- Advantage: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LightsRoom
We are Erasmus Life Budapest, a 3 years old Hungarian association and company founded by young enthusiasts of partying, travelling, fun and international life. We provide everything what international students need: help in finding flats, discount card with awesome deals, and amazing events. We are organizing special parties for 500-1500 people, the most fun nights in Budapest like the Boat party on river Danube, Pool party at the biggest water park in the city, and trips to the beautiful sights of Hungary and the surrounding countries. We also have daily events like beer pong, pub crawl, quiz nights, cultural events, sports days and so on. We are searching for people who are professional, proactive and are full of energy to contribute to our growth day by day with their work.
Website: erasmuslifebudapest.com/ (under development, new site to be published soon)
Video of our events: facebook.com/ErasmusLifeBudapest/videos/739594729532460/
EXTRAS FOR ALL OF OUR INTERNS
- Eligibility to receive Erasmus+ scholarship
- Reference, recommendation letter for future positions
- Help in finding accommodation
- Free entrance to our events
- Discounts at our partners
- High level of responsibility, intense learning
- Very fastly developing company with young and fun people
- Learning management, event organization and leadership skills
- Life at ELB is all about parties, travel and fun – but also hard work behind it
Join our team as an Intern!
You can join and work for Erasmus Life Budapest!
Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address!
Hope to see you soon in our fleet! 😉