Erasmus Life Budapest has several events weekly, and we need to have photo & video content of them. The photographer / videographer will record and shoot pictures to save memories from our events. Also, he/she will have to create promotional material from existing, and newly recorded material. If you can do both, that’s the best!
- Recording videos / taking photos at our events
- After-work: video cutting / editing pictures
- Creating promotional photos and videos for supporting our marketing team
- Own photo / video apparel
- Photographer: Photoshop, Lightsroom
- Video: Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro, other video cutting programs
We are Erasmus Life Budapest, a 3 years old Hungarian association and company founded by young enthusiasts of partying, travelling, fun and international life. We provide everything what international students need: help in finding flats, discount card with awesome deals, and amazing events. We are organizing special parties for 500-1500 people, the most fun nights in Budapest like the Boat party on river Danube, Pool party at the biggest water park in the city, and trips to the beautiful sights of Hungary and the surrounding countries. We also have daily events like beer pong, pub crawl, quiz nights, cultural events, sports days and so on. We are searching for people who are professional, proactive and are full of energy to contribute to our growth day by day with their work.
Website: erasmuslifebudapest.com/ (under development, new site to be published soon)
Video of our events: facebook.com/ErasmusLifeBudapest/videos/739594729532460/
EXTRAS FOR ALL OF OUR INTERNS
- Eligibility to receive Erasmus+ scholarship
- Reference, recommendation letter for future positions
- Help in finding accommodation
- Free entrance to our events
- Discounts at our partners
- High level of responsibility, intense learning
- Very fastly developing company with young and fun people
- Learning management, event organization and leadership skills
- Life at ELB is all about parties, travel and fun – but also hard work behind it
Join our team as an Intern!
You can join and work for Erasmus Life Budapest!
Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address!
Hope to see you soon in our fleet! 😉